Yiwu Aodong Thread Co., Ltd-Attract investmentYiwu Aodong Thread Co., Ltd. - Aodong Embroidery Thread Dealer Partners Recruitment, together to open a new era of 2019 .
In order to meet the needs of the company's business development strategy, the Aodong Thread industry is now recruiting long-term partners of Aodong embroidery Thread for the whole country. We sincerely invite you to join our embroidery Thread distributor system, together to explore the market full of opportunities and challenges, win-win cooperation!
To become a distributor of Otton embroidery thread, you will get:
1. Autumn embroidery Thread distribution authorization, in the prescribed areas independently develop market operations
2. Aodong Thread will regularly launch market activities to provide market promotion and product promotion information.
3. Professional technical support and pre-sale and after-sale services provided by Odong Thread Industry
4. Obtain the corresponding discount for embroidery thread dealers, and get the corresponding rewards according to the performance appraisal.
Choose Otton embroidery Thread, you will get high quality products, reasonable profit margin, high quality service, fast delivery, stable supply, long-term cooperation!
Become the basic condition of Otton embroidery Thread distributor:
1. Independent legal entity with distribution qualification
2. Familiar with embroidery Thread market and stable customer resources
3. Excellent sales team, passion for market development, desire for development, focus on cooperation
The target distribution areas covered by the recruitment of Otton embroidery Thread dealers are as follows:
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Turkey, Israel, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen
Southeast Asia: Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines,
East Africa: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and Seychelles.
North Africa: Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Azores, Madeira Islands, Egypt, Libya and Sudan are also called Northeast Africa, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco are called Northwest Africa.
West Africa: Mauritania, Western Sahara, Senegal, Gambia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger, Nigeria and the Canary Islands.
Central Africa: Chad, Central Africa, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe.
South Africa: Zambia, Angola, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, reunion, Saint helle
Our criteria for choosing distributors are not the size of the company, but the long-term partners who are willing to grow with us and develop and maintain the market together.
Welcome interested partners to call: 0086-579-85965218 18757657288